The right to participate in the qualifying exams of the Department of Forestry, Wood Sciences and Design of the University of Thessaly are:
1. University graduates of Greece or abroad (recognized by D.O.A.T.A.P.). The percentage of graduates’ rankings is set at 12% of the Department’s admissions.
2. Graduates of Vocational Training Institutes, after a successful initial vocational training certification exam, hold a Vocational Specialty Education and Training Diploma level five (5) of the National Qualifications Framework or an equivalent title.
The above holders of a Vocational Specialty Diploma in Education and Training level five (5) of the National Framework of Qualifications, before their registration at the Institute of Vocational Training they must also hold a high school diploma.
The maximum number of Institute of Vocational Training graduates that can be classified in the Department is set at a rate of 3% of the Department’s annual number of admissions.
SPECIALTIES LAW 2009/1992:
- FOREST PROTECTION SPECIALIST
- DESIGNER VIA COMPUTER SYSTEMS
- FURNITURE DESIGN EXPERT
SPECIALTIES LAW 4186/2013:
- FOREST PROTECTION TECHNICIAN
- FURNITURE AND WOODWORK PRODUCTION AND MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (EXPERIMENTAL SPECIALTY)
- WOOD CARVING TECHNIQUE AND APPLICATIONS IN WOODEN CONSTRUCTIONS
- INTERIOR ARCHITECTURAL DECORATION AND OBJECT DESIGN