Center for Counseling & Psychological Support of Students of the University of Thessaly , gives the opportunity to students of all Departments of the University of Thessaly and of course for students studying in Karditsa, if they wish, to accept psychological support and assistance for their personal difficulties and concerns, but also to be trained in the management skills and problem solving that they may face.
- Problems in student life / studies (difficulties adjusting to academic life, lack of motivation, reduced performance, exam stress, lack of concentration)
- Problems in interpersonal relationships (difficulties in friendly, personal, family relationships, low self-esteem, loneliness, depression)
- Other problems (addictions, special needs, psychosomatic problems, sleep disorders, eating disorders).
Students of all departments can apply to the Counseling Center, regardless of the city in which they study.
Interested students should definitely send a request by filling out the relevant form located on the website of KESYPSYS.
Then, one of the members of the team of KESYPSYS. will contact you.
- Vassilou Evdokia, Counseling Psychologist MSc., Systemic Psychotherapist.
- Koutina Moutou, AUTh Psychologist, MSc Counseling Psychology and Counseling in Special Education, Education and Health, University of Thessaloniki, Gestalt Psychotherapist.
- Georgiadou Ioanna, Social Clinical Psychologist (MSc), Systemic Psychotherapist, Dr. Special Educator.
- Steka Vicky, Psychologist, MSc in Social Psychiatry, systemic and narrative psychotherapist.
- Kokka Irini, MSc in Social Clinical Psychology of Addictions and Psychosocial Problems, Systemic Psychotherapist.
- Deliliga Stergiani, Psychologist MSc. Consulting P.Th.
- Pagoutsou Konstantina, Psychologist, MSc. Counseling Psychology.
Andreou Eleni , Institutional Manager, Professor
Kleftaras Georgios , Institutional Manager, Professor
Koletti Aggeliki , Support for coordination and operation of KESYPSYS - Partner Supervision, Psychologist, MSc, Certified Systemic Approach - Open Dialogue Psychotherapist External collaborators / ideas :