Invest Summer School 2023, Bottom-up Planning Processes – How to Engage Stakeholders
“Bottom-up planning processes – How to engage stakeholders” is a joint Summer School for BSc (with completed two years of studies), MSc and PhD students from all disciplines in the INVEST alliance partner Universities.
It will be implemented in a hybrid form with
- an online preliminary phase (1st – 26th of May),
- an on-site phase (29th of May – 5th of June) and
- an online post phase (6th – 11th of June),
and will be hosted by the Karelia University of Applied Sciences, Finland.
The Summer School will allow students to:
- acquire a working knowledge of participatory methods and how to engage the community and stakeholders in the planning processes
- be able to design stakeholder engagement plans and implement them, understanding the challenges and advantages of involving stakeholders
- strengthen their multiprofessional working life skills
- extend their professional and personal networks
- acquire 5 ECTS
The course is free for the admitted students and all travel and subsistence costs are covered by the INVEST project and the Erasmus+ programme of the EU.
Apply here by the 15th of March 2023 and make sure you visit us again! New material will soon be posted!
You can download the Course Description here