BENEFICIARIES OF ACADEMIC IDENTITY
Academic ID is entitled to all students of universities. of the country.
However, beneficiaries of an Academic Identity, valid for a Special Ticket Card (PASO), are:
- Full-time students of the first cycle of study if they do not already have a university degree and for the number of years required to obtain a degree according to the indicative study program increased by two (2) years.
- Part-time undergraduate students if they do not already have a university degree for twice as many years as required to obtain a degree according to the indicative curriculum.
- Second cycle students who do not already hold a postgraduate degree for the number of years their study lasts according to the respective second cycle curriculum.
- Third year students if they do not already hold a doctorate for four (4) years from the date of enrollment.
- Students-citizens of Member States of the European Union and third countries, who study in a domestic university under the mobility program of the European Union "Erasmus" for the duration of their study in a domestic university. ul> The termination of the student status for any reason automatically implies the termination of the right to hold the Academic Identity, which in this case should be returned to the Secretariat of the relevant Department.
The process of obtaining the Academic Identity is carried out through the website https://en-academicid.minedu.gov.gr/